£50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Card payment schemes/systems,HR,Payment Gateway,PSP
Permanent | Full Time
HR Manager - Payments & Fin-tech
My client is a fast-paced financial services company in scale-up mode, currently looking for an experienced HR Manager to support their payments & financial technology business. With operations in the UK & APAC (and plans for wider international growth), this role will be suitable for a well organised & experienced HR professional who can support the business as it scales. This is a hands-on role, proposed on a full-time basis, reporting into the leadership team.
The key role responsibilities include:
• Overseeing the full employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding and offboarding lifecycles
• Establishing, setting, and monitoring performance & behaviour standards, mission statements and equality/diversity policies
· Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with UK and international employment law
• Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all HR and ER related matters, in a professional and timely manner - in an extremely fast paced and ever-changing environment, knowing what to prioritise and what's urgent is key.
· Overseeing and managing all compliance and international mobility aspects of the workforce, ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant with UK and international legislation.
• Management of monthly payroll with (working with finance), as well as pension, reward, and benefits programmes
• Define clear and efficient processes to ensure clarity for everyone on ways of working
Skills and experience required:
• Commercially focused HR Manager with 3+ years working within a HR Generalist position
• Experience working in a start-up or scale-up environment would be useful
• Background in working in a regulated environment e.g., banking, payments, financial technology, financial services etc. would be useful
• Recruitment experience including interviewing and agency management would be useful
• CIPD Qualified is preferred
• Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
• Strong understanding of UK employment law
• Confident, with excellent inter-personal, influencing and communication skills