£40,000 - £47,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Business Operations,Card payment schemes/systems,Consultancy,Credit cards,Business Intelligence,Business Performance
Permanent | Full Time
Japanese Speaking - Business Coordinator
Central London based 2 x a week
Our client is a Japanese fintech looking for a resourceful and creative problem-solver to join their busy team. You will primarily liaise with senior management across all European offices and Tokyo Headquarters.
Day to day you will organise work within the Business Support team and play a key role in developing and implementing projects.
You will need to demonstrate initiative, attention to detail, multitasking ability, organisational skills and effective prioritization of workflow.
Day to day you will :
• Coordinate the development, tracking, reporting and evaluation of KPIs for the European offices and Tokyo
• Facilitate communication between stakeholders to support business operations (Japanese for Tokyo, English for European offices ); reviewing documents in Japanese written by team members
• Take the lead in catching up on delayed KPI items and reporting updates to senior management
• Assist the head of department to create monthly material in Japanese for Tokyo executives
• Lead on proposing and implementing improvements in the department’s operations including information sharing, promotions, KPI achievement and internal processes
• Manage customer complaints and response status
• Supervise and mentor the Business Support team
• Oversee the planning and management of key conferences and meetings
To be successful in this role, you will need :
· Excellent Japanese and English – written and spoken
· Strong planning and organising skills.
· Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and diplomacy skills, with a high comfort level in dealing with senior management and colleagues
· Ability to execute against the strategy; drive results
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
• Intermediate in MS Office Package; with advanced proficiency in MS Excel
• Strong presentation skills and able to communicate clearly at all levels
• Ability to work independently and take initiative