€65,000 - €75,000 Per Annum
Remote home working Eastern Europe / Spain
FinTech,IT/Technical,Retail Banking,Software Development
Permanent | Full Time
Our client is an innovative digital bank on a mission to build a secure, global way to use money. You will be working in a fully distributed team, working remotely with colleagues from more than 40 countries around the world.
We’re seeking a collaborative, proactive problem-solver to join as a NodeJS Developer.
As NodeJS Developer, you will work with a highly specialized, multidisciplinary team that handles the complete development lifecycle of a product, from envisioning to production deployment
As Nodejs Developer, you will be responsible for:
● Building high-quality software components that fulfill defined functional specifications and fit within architectural designs
● Working autonomously, following a defined plan and achieving goals according to schedule
● Participating in the design, testing, and deployment of your code
To be successful as a Nodejs Developer with us, you will need:
● 5+ years’ experience in web services backend development
● Good development and tuning skills for MySQL, Mongo and Redis
● API building and consuming experience
● Self-motivated, with initiative and enthusiasm, willing to work hard within a remote team
● Experience working by plan and objectives in autonomous mode
● Good communication skills and remote teamwork experience
● Strong communication skills in English
● Experience within Fintech and knowledge about Bitcoin would be ideal
NICE TO HAVE
● React.JS proven application development experience. Platform and libraries;
● Experience using Linux, Docker.
● Experience using Git, BitBucket, Jira.
● Capable of documenting and diagramming functional flows and architectures.
● Experience with other major development language and frameworks like C, C++, Java or .NET, Node.js.
● Experience with other front-end frameworks like Prototype, Underscore.js, etc.
● Mobile development knowledge.