Dependent on experience
BRUSSELS OR FRANKFURT
Business Operations,Customer Services,Transaction Processing
Permanent | Full Time
Operations Coordinator – Customer Services team Brussels or Frankfurt
· Do you want to work for a multi-cultural company that plays a key role in expanding pan-European payment infrastructures ?
· Do you have minimum 2 years experience in an Operations background within European market infrastructures, transaction banking environments or the financial services industry ?
· Do you thrive in an environment where you are an autonomous self – starter with great interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask ?
If so, we have the job for you …..
EBA CLEARING is a provider of pan-European payment infrastructure solutions. We are owned by 48 of the major banks operating in Europe and based on a country-neutral governance model. Our pan-European payment systems are developed in close co-operation with our multinational user community and best-of-breed technology partners. Due to expansion, we are seeking an Operations Coordinator to support our Customer Services Team in our Frankfurt or Brussels office
Our Operations Unit is responsible for 24/7 operations and business administration of the EBA CLEARING payments services. You will be a great fit for us if you enjoy working in a multicultural team and communicating with a diverse, multinational audience of users, providers and stakeholders.
You will be reporting to the Team leader of Customer Services.
In addition to Customer Services, you will be:
• involved in the business administration monitoring, incident management and resilience testing duties
• responsible for continuous risk and security level assessment of the business processes and its escalation when required
Our Operations Unit is structured into three main areas.
Customer Services Team which is responsible for:
• daily processing and settlement
• incident and crisis management
• management of testing and live cycles of participants as well as their support and training
Infrastructure and Development Team responsible for:
• testing new services, technical and functional releases, CRM and customer portal
• business continuity and management of resilience testing activities
• infrastructure and security monitoring controls
• transversal projects implementation
Data Reporting Team responsible for:
• quality and integrity of data
• creation, maintenance and production of reports and dashboards
• coordination of service data and analysis for internal and external stakeholders
• analysis and reporting on service performance and operation business processes
The Operations Unit activities are covered in Mon-Fri shifts between 6:45 to 20:15 CET. EBA CLEARING provides in addition an emergency remote support (hereafter ‘hotline support’) outside the regular business hours, including weekends.
The role of hotline support concerns all Operations members after six to nine months of working in Operations and after formal approval of their line manager. This responsibility comes with a special compensation on top of the gross base monthly salary.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• have at least 2 or 3 years of experience within payments, fintech , transaction banking environments or the financial services industry
• be highly analytical with efficient problem-solving skills and the ability to make decisions under pressure • be able to evaluate operational risks when making decisions and taking action
• be a good team-player with strong inter-personal skills
• be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• be able to work autonomously and be proactive
• be able to identify business process improvement opportunities
• be performance and results-driven
• be able to work in shifts, including the possibility of night hotline support
• Displays a strong customer service attitude in everyday responsibilities
• be fluent in English (in written and spoken form), an additional European language would be a plus