£35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Card payment schemes/systems,Commercial cards,Debit cards,Dispute Management,Transaction Processing,Compliance
Permanent | Full Time
Card Services Payment Operations Manager
Cards, Card Operations, Card Services, Card Issuing, compliance, card scheme. BIN management, Processor relations, scheme relations, chargebacks
· Do you possess card issuing experience ?
· Do you have hands on Compliance experience as it relates to card issuance ?
· Do you have Payment Operations and Payment rails knowledge ( SEPA, Faster Payments, BACS etc )
· Are you passionate about being customer – centric ?
If the answer is yes then read on …..
Our client is an exciting scale up owned by an established UK parent company. As they navigate their fast growth trajectory they are seeking an experienced, dynamic and proactive Payment Operations Manager, reporting to the Card Services Manager. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including Operations, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Product and Technology to ensure that processes and procedures are being followed for the smooth running of the card business.
Day to day you will be responsible for :
· All aspects of the transaction payments end-to-end process
· Specific tasks to support
o Daily reporting on client account balance
o Daily matching of authorisation and settlement files
o Reconciliation of Chargebacks
· Managing payment processors and working closely with Compliance on fraud rules
· Working with Compliance on managing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) reporting to National Crime Agency (NCA) or other regulatory bodies
· Monitoring, identifying and proposing new processes that will provide business improvements and cost efficiencies
· Working with Risk and Compliance in identifying and managing key operational risk and managing mitigation
· Working closely with internal and external stakeholders
· Managing and investigating any card related issues raised by clients as a second line of support
To be successful as Card Services Payment Operations Manager, you should have:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience of card and scheme management
· Understanding of card programmes and management of card processes across the value chain and specifically impacting reconciliation, settlement, clearing, authorisation between the Issuer, Processor and Scheme
· Appreciation of regulation across card market
· Experience of operating with a fast-paced start up, Fintech environment.
· Flexible and willing to take a hands-on approach to the end-to-end operation
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and influence
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities wherever necessary