Dependent on experience
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Business Operations,Chip/EMV,Project/Programme Management,Tester/Testing
Contract | Full Time
Payments Certification Tester / Project Manager /Analyst – 12 month contract – Hybrid Hampshire/Home
(EMV Certification, Certification tester, project manager, process improvement, data analysis, payments tester, card schemes, settlements, disputes, onboarding
Working in my clients certification team the company are looking for someone with good payments experience, good testing /QA experience and someone with good analytical skills as they would like to add the skills of data analysis, workflow and continuous improvement as well as producing reports. The Company is looking for Project Manager who can improve the operational effectiveness of the company certification test development and delivery programs. Candidates who effectively manage both data- and process-driven change management planning, implementation and monitoring are best positioned for success in this role. The PM will work with certification staff and leadership team to transform certification activities and application utilization to deliver a better customer experience while improving delivery effectiveness through process simplification, task automation, elimination of failure points, etc. The project management element requires someone who can manage multiple projects at the same time and understand processes.
General responsibilities of this role will include:
· Design, automate and deliver data reports for staff and leadership
· Provide data-driven assessments and recommendations to identify application and process improvements
· Implement technology-focused transformation initiative that simplify and automate rapidly evolving business practices for certifying participants on our networks
· Learn and contribute to certification test development, delivery and support activities, as directed.
· Implement sound compliance practices and ensure audit readiness across certification services
· The PM will coordinate and contribute to the delivery of routine and specially requested data assessments, lead and deliver multiple simultaneous change and process management initiatives, communicate formally and informally with teammates, business partners, senior leadership and potentially external clients. Knowledge and experience performing or developing certification testing are not required for this position, but such activities will be assigned and taught as part of job and professional development to bridge potential gaps between practical experience and strategic change management, and to address potential points of failure.
· Happy to take on someone who don’t have all the skills and train up in certain areas.
This position is in Payment Operations
Hampshire, hants surrey guilford)
Rate: Market (Inside IR35)
Location: Hybrid /Office – Hampshire, Hants,