£450 - £500 Per Annum
FULLY REMOTE - anywhere UK
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Card payment schemes/systems,Chip/EMV,Project/Programme Management,Transaction Processing
Contract | Full Time
Payments Implementation Manager /Account Executive – Remote (some travel) 18 month contract
Contract Length: 18 months
Start Date: July 2023 can wait for the right person
Implementation Manager Operations / Account Executive
The Implementation Analyst role within International Client Services and Operations is responsible for managing and successfully delivering a variety of projects.. This would include managing clients’ onboarding, training clients on tools and systems, leading operational projects to implement new products, releases, and solutions, along with resolving escalated customer issues.
The role entails becoming a trusted partner of the client stakeholders by providing premier customer service and operational consultancy for business clients such as acquirers, issuers and PSPs.
· Project manage the implementation of new partners onto company Network
· Is accountable for pre-project technical consultancy to prospect clients, including train and deliver workshops on tools and systems
· Implement new network products (EMV, Digital, e-commerce, contactless, etc.) and solutions with existing network clients.
· Manage technical communications with client’s technical team, project team, customer services team and senior executives.
· Proactively resolve client business & technical problems.
· Over the project phase, develops into a trusted point of contact for all operational and technical matters with the key client stakeholders.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
· Solid knowledge on card and payments systems, ISO messages, etc.
· Experience on servicing/onboarding/supporting financial institutions like Acquirers, Issuer, processors, PSP, ISO, etc
· Experience on Project management, incident management, and problem management
· Understanding of Databases, coding languages, APIs, etc.
· Understanding of Agile methodology, requirement gatherings, testing phases, Test driven developments, etc
· Basic experience on product sales, explaining about business, capabilities, and offerings with Business Development teams
· Support the delivery of new Product enhancement like EMV, 3DS, QR, Transit, Mobile Payments, Tokenization, SCR etc
· Demonstrate knowledge as a subject matter expert to mentor other department within the organization
· Support Partner on new key initiative initiated by Network
· Display leadership role in Projects and initiatives
· Support team to ensure that projects are documented and audited well
· Solid relationship management experience handling clients and internal stakeholders
Desirable: Cross functional knowledge and experience in the working of a card scheme ecosystem (Merchants/ Acquirers/ Network/Issuers)
· Products, Commercial or Sales experience in Payments is a plus
· PRINCE2, Agile, PMP or similar project management certification, project management
Role is inside IR35
Hybrid Role though mostly working remotely with occasional travel to client offices.
English speaking – second language nice to have but not essential