€75,000 - €85,000 Per Annum
Permanent | Full Time
To 85,000 euros
Munich 3-4 days office based post-Covid
Our client is looking for a Platform Engineer to help develop the platform and data abstractions that will scale as theyt continue to grow.
As part of this team, you'll be working on:
• message queues
• implementing security best practices
• improving distributed data storage and data processing
You will help solve operational challenges and find ways to make existing systems work better. You will continue to look for new ways to take advantage of cloud-based environments, in order to deliver more secure, reliable products, and you'll have the opportunity to shape the client’s future.
The Platform team is responsible for a broad set of systems that provide core functionality that our client’s product team uses to solve their business challenges. They're responsible for Messaging, Monitoring, Reliability Engineering, and a variety of other key areas that underpin all of our client’s products. They work to enable our client to handle workloads that have increased every year, and to improve the efficiency and reliability of all engineering systems as they scale.
To be successful in this role, you will have :
• 3+ years of relevant software development experience
• Experience working with containers
• Proficiency in at least one programming language such as Java, C++, C#, Go...
• Commitment to what you build
• Love to improve how things work
• Experience of APIs
• Track record of working with AWS
• Knowledge of Kubernetes