£50-55K plus commission & car allowance
Field Based (South East)
Permanent | Full Time
Reporting to the Head of Pre-Sales and working within the Financial and Commercial Document Automation (FDA) Pre-Sales Team, the Pre-Sales Consultant will provide business and product consultancy services to support the Sales process, for inbound and outbound Commercial Document Automation product set for customers mainly in the UK.
The individual doesn’t necessarily have to have the pre-sales experience but have the enthusiasm and desire to move into it.
The Pre-Sales Consultant will be a Subject Matter Expert providing:
• Expert Product Knowledge
• Business Process Consultancy
• Industry knowledge
• Understanding of clients’ Business Requirements
• Functional Requirements specification
• Grow - support the success & growth in sales
• Consult - trusted advisor to the customer defining solutions to business problems
• Customer Delight – support smooth business in transition from sales to delivery team
This pre-sales consultant position is field based and ideally the candidate will be based in the South East (Thames Valley, South Oxford, Basingstoke, Newbury etc).
All about you:
Essential Skills and Knowledge Required for the Pre-Sales Consultant position:
• Strong technical knowledge/ background
• Strong analytical skills – you understand the customer and have the ability to guide the customer to the right solution
• Industry experience – FS, Banking, Admin Accounting, Cloud Deployment, Card Payments. Fintech, Payments sector (highly desirable)
• Previous Presales experience is desirable but not imperative
• Ability to conduct Business Process Analysis and requirement gathering exercises
• Knowledge of Windows server environments
• Articulate and professional in presentations and demonstrations to end users and C level audiences
Desirable Skills and Knowledge
• A background in Commercial Document Automation and/or in use of ERP/CRM/TMS systems within a financial environment.
• Familiarity with the business finance function and the types of documents used in finance and roles these documents play (Invoices, POs, Remittances, Statements, Pick Lists etc.)
• Any knowledge of D365/AX/JDE/Sharepoint would advantageous
• Experience of presenting at customer seminar/conference advantageous