£50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
FULLY REMOTE IN EUROPE / UK
Business Development,Project/Programme Management,PSD2,Sales
Permanent | Full Time
Pre-sales & Implementation Manager
Are you a consummate communicator able to tune in to customer needs ?
Do you have a successful track record of implementing projects on an international basis ?
Do you come up with innovative solutions to achieve business objectives ?
If you can answer yes to these questions, we have the job for you……
Offering flexible home-working, our client is looking for a Pre-sales & Implementation Manager. Culturally, you will provide intellectual leadership, drive, urgency and focus whilst conducting day to day operations with honesty and integrity.
With a target customer base that includes prestigious Financial Institutions and blue-chip technical services platforms across continental Europe and the UK, great communication skills are essential. You will be able to demonstrate proven experience of a similar environment, confidence in relationship building and enthusiasm for the future of open banking.
Internally the candidate will also act as the voice of the customer and engage with product management and the development team to resolve issues and also identify new innovations deliver best value to customers.
Attitude, problem solving, asking questions and willingness to learn are more important than specific domain knowledge.
As Pre-sales & Implementation Manager you will help grow a vital function focussing on powering the exciting growth of open banking and open finance.
You will be working closely with members of the Commercial sales team across Europe and will be key to driving customer engagement, closing sales, and ensuring successful implementation of the service.
Day to day you will :
· 5+ years’ experience in payments business, with a good understanding of the ecosystem and players
· Highly customer focused with a mix of business and technical, and project management
· Able to build rapport with both Head-Of/Product Owners and technical development teams
· Experience in working across Europe and also offshore development teams
· Track record in implementing projects with large banks
· Strong business standard communication skills (English, verbal and written)
· Additional European languages desirable
· Must be capable of working independently, highly self-motivated, and tenacious