Presales Solution Consultant - payments
Presales , pre sales, payments, parking, unattended terminals
Our client provides a range of managed infrastructure, networking and communication services across the payments industry
As they expand, they are looking for a Presales Solution Consultant to join the business.
As Pre Sales Solution Consultant, you will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) across network access, acquiring, payment gateway, and scheme gateways assisting the Sales team in selling the company’s products and services across EMEA
Reporting into the Pre Sales Director, you will help coordinate the fast growing technical services in charge of providing solution design and high level estimates in preparation for customer quotes.
Day to day you will :
- Work closely with the Sales team to provide technical pre-sales support by analysing customer requirements and preparing solution design documents where appropriate.
- Assist the Pre Sales Director in providing global overarching management oversight to ensure only appropriate development requests are estimated.
- Develop greater knowledge across products to be less reliant on key product owners and technical leads.
- Assist the Pre Sales Director in managing all technical aspects of a company's relationship with its customers by working closely with the Account Management team to win new business and increase sales to existing customers.
- In collaboration with Product Management, assist the Pre Sales Director in providing technical deal assurance for all large opportunities.
- Support PMO by providing technical product support throughout project delivery.
- Develop and maintain customer facing technical documentation that complement the product team’s API documentation.
- Suggest product improvements and upsell upgrades and new features to our customers.
- Assist the Support team, when required, to troubleshoot complex technical product issues.
- Interface with the Product team and clients to influence the future direction of products.
- Improve product knowledge for our customers encompassing; facilitating training sessions for all new implementations, conduct advanced training sessions where opportunities exist to upsell upgrades, new features, or managed services and work with Product Management to conduct internal training sessions across all products and new features
To be successful in this role, you will possess :
- Proven experience in delivering high quality technical documentation paying attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both technical and user-friendly language
- Outstanding listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Good team player, with experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Basic familiarity with SDLC and software development
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the parking and / or payments industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing software development projects
· Experience working with Agile teams and tools in a dynamic business environment