Competitive plus bonus & benefits
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
A leading payments technology company has a great opportunity for a Product Director with proven domain experience in B2B Payments and Cash / Treasury Management, who will be accountable for leading and delivering a global payments strategy.
The Product Director role delivers profitable products that exceed the market’s expectations; that the sales team can therefore sell and that the operations teams can successfully deliver
The successful candidate will be a leader with a proven ability to build and inspire teams to achieve exceptional objectives. You will also have previous experience in managing the development of software and service management products.
All About You
• Previous experience developing propositions for the latest B2B Payments and Cash / Treasury Management products.
• Excellence in customer needs analysis and market focus, throughout the end to end product implementations life cycle ownership
• Being an expert in market matters such as target market characteristics, market trends, purchasing power of customers, competition, technological landscape
• Higher degree of commercial acumen and analytical rigour
• Technically pragmatic and flexible with an innovative approach
• Experience in managing development of products with and for tier 1 banks
• Genuine industry thought leaders with broader payments market background, capable of setting a vision
• A strategic thinker who can challenge the status-quo and develop plans for successful delivery of challenging objectives. Commits to business objectives and pulls out the stops to make sure they are always met.
• A communicator and influencer, from board level through to technical level.
• An agile mind with the ability to absorb and interpret technical and business information.
• A builder of bridges who can identify a route to a solution across a complex environment. A ‘can-do’ and ‘will-do’ attitude. The ability to build cross-functional relationships and to work, under pressure, with different teams.
• A commercial focus that leads to corporate growth through proven experience of business case development, revenue generation and cost control.
• An in depth understanding, coupled with the ability to mentor others, on the Product Management Life-Cycle
• Disciplined Program Management & Full P&L accountable