Product Manager - APIs
API, MOBILE IDENTITY, SDLC, BUSINESS ANALYST, BA , TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Our client offers a best-in-class mobile identity solution helping to protect businesses from account takeovers, synthetic identities, and compromised numbers, all through a seamless user experience. This is a small company with a global reach and an amazing array of clients including Netflix, Google, Facebook and Google. This is a busy, exciting, and demanding place to work where everyone’s contribution is valued. If you are looking for a new challenge in an exciting, innovative and international working environment, this is the role for you.
As Product Manager you must be passionate about building great solutions for our customers. You will be both an external face for the company and an internal champion for our customers. As Product Manager you must be an expert on the ever-changing needs of our customers and the array of solutions available to them from our competitors. To be successful, the PM will combine these market insights with a deep understanding of our strengths and core competencies to build the best products, that deliver the best results, for the best price so that we always earn our customers’ business every day and never take them for granted..
As Product Manager you will:
- Research and identify customers’ needs that are under solved by incumbent solutions
- Regularly interact with customers to solicit feedback on our products and services
- Translate customer needs and product concepts into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver solutions that achieve the optimal balance of time to market, cost, and scope.
- Continually appraise current products to ensure they either maintain or progress towards market leadership
- Assess market competition by comparing the existing product to competitors' existing products as well as to compare future roadmap to the latest trends in the marketplace
- Develop and evangelize a product vision both internally and externally to build awareness, understanding, and enthusiasm for our solutions
- Prepare materials and present to existing and prospective customers to assist with sales and marketing
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
To be successful as Product Manager, you must possess:
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- In depth technical knowledge about Application Programming Interface (API) technologies like REST or SOAP to help our customers understand and integrate Identity products.
- Data analysis skills to analyze product performance and customer utilization and expand use of our products and services with customers and provide technical expertise for our Identity’s customers
- Confidence working in a startup environment
- Capable of being self-directed and independent