£60,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
Woking, United Kingdom
Business Operations,Fuel/Fleet Cards,Marketing,Product Management,Strategy
Permanent | Full Time
Payments Product Manager
My client has an exciting Product Manager opportunity to support company growth. They possess a successful, fully managed, omni-channel, cloud-based payments platform supporting a complete range of issuing, acceptance, acquiring, switching, processing, risk and analytics functions for fuel card providers and fuel retailers. The product optimizes payments processing for retailers and issuers of all sizes, from independent dealers to multinationals.
This role is client facing, and you will act as the voice of the client to meet their needs through the product portfolio.
Reporting to the Product Head, you will play your part in helping to build and establish the growing Product team within the company.
We are looking for someone who is empathic to the needs of a client, eternally optimistic and naturally inquisitive. You embrace change and enjoying hunting for business value in everything you do. You will consistently seek innovative solutions to problems.
In this role, you will:
· Manage the Product roadmap across functional, non-functional, integration, compliance and BAU workstreams
· Ensure that the business value for every change is clear downstream
· Embrace change, hunt for business value in everything you do and solve for need
· Analyse the market and be responsible for the features of the Product
· Apply a service-led approach to identify opportunities for re-use
· Support the drive towards standardization
· Become an SME for the product
You will possess:
· Payments and/or fuel card product management industry experience
· Attention to detail in both analysing and producing data
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Capable of explaining technical problems and solutions to a non-technical audience
· Capable of explaining business problems to a technical audience
· Ability to modify communication content and style depending on the conversation
· Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
· Ability to anticipate issues and respond to unforeseen changes