Flexible Home working - EUROPE
Permanent | Full Time
PRODUCT OWNER - CARDS, CARD PAYMENTS, agile , scrum
REMOTE HOME-WORKING - LOCATION - EUROPE ANYWHERE
· Are you an experienced Card/ Payment Product Owner ?
· Do you have in-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles ?
· Do you want a job that offers fully remote home-working?
PRODUCT OWNER - CARDS LOCATION: Anywhere in Europe
My client is a global fintech start-up providing a safe, global way to use money. The entire team works remotely from more than 40 countries around the world.
We are currently looking for a Product Owner-Cards to join their global team. This full-time position is fully remote, meaning you can work from anywhere!
As Product Owner, you will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by the team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product. Among others, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinate sprints.
● Cooperate with Product Manager and Service Manager from design through execution and implementation;
● Bridge business needs with technology solutions, translate the business requirements into technical requirements;
● Facilitate conversations between the Business and Technology to determine the
“what” and the “how” of product features;
● Cooperate and lead cross-functional teams if needed with a variety of internal groups as well as with external partners, primarily card payment processor and card scheme to identify new technical requirements and solutions, or to solve technical issues.
Product backlog – you will :
● Work closely with Product Manager and Service Manager to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI;
● Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product;
● Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories;
● Set Sprint goals.
Oversee and manage development stages- you will:
● Participate in scrum teams as the Product Owner;
● Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of specified and refined tasks to work on;
● Remove or mitigate impediments to the team progress, serve as the point of contact between teams and other departments and ensure the successful completion of Releases and Sprint Goals;