Project Manager - Platform Migration
Salary: £500 - £600 Per Day
Our client is a world class payments organisation who work with some of the best known brands globally, managing payment solutions and ensuring they can deliver best in class payment experiences to their customer base. As part of our continuing drive for improvement, we are now in a position to move several of our high profile merchants from our existing platform to our new Azure platform, and are keen to hire a Project Manager to work closely with the relevant stakeholders (both internally & externally) to deliver this challenging project.
About the role:
- Project management of the payment platform migration projects from Postilion to Azure, including UAT & Certification
- Management of internal resources (technical, solutions architects etc) and external stakeholders (customer/merchant technical teams)
- You are likely to have established a good understanding of Payments gained within traditional Banking, Challenger Banks, Consulting, Fintech or Payment Service Providers (PSP).
- Experience delivering across multiple methodologies, incl. agile, scaled agile, DevOps, etc
- A track record of delivering migrations across payment platforms
- Strong people management skills and ability to engage with senior stakeholders both internally & externally
- Experience working as a Project Manager in a global, fast paced and complex organisation within the payments / software / platform migration space
- Experience of working to various project methodologies including Agile.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, coupled with diplomacy and influencing skills.
- Experience or working knowledge of Postilion would be beneficial but is not essential.