Dependent on experience
London OR Cambridge
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Business Operations,International Money Transfer,Project/Programme Management,Transaction Processing
Permanent | Full Time
Project Manager – Payments
Our client provides smooth and fast payment solutions to their customers and their proposition is based on maximising customer experience offering bespoke solutions.
As a result of rapid expansion, they are seeking a number of experienced and exceptional project managers to join them.
What you'll be doing
• Manage the delivery of project lifecycle through to product launch, including Business As Usual transition
• Own and manage projects, work independently, demonstrate keen attention to detail Conduct impact analysis to establish constraints such as timeframes, costs, stakeholder expectations and mandated changes etc.
• Govern and collate all risks, issues and dependencies throughout the project life cycle with a clear path to resolve
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of project governance documentation including but not limited to project plans, RAID logs and RACI matrices.
• Manage and facilitate project kick off meetings, progress meetings, ExCo status updates and pre-launch Go / No Go sign off meetings
• Responsible for stakeholder communication of project updates to all interested parties (internal and external)
• Deliver project outcomes with a focus to prioritise to meet program and project deadlines.
What you'll be experienced in
• 5 years plus demonstrable PM experience working in an Agile environment
• Proficient in the use of Confluence and Jira
• Proficient with MS Office tools, MS Project, comfortable with the use of SharePoint and MS Teams
• Ideally Preferably Prince 2 qualified or formal PM qualifications.
• Nice to have Agile SAFE qualification