€75,000 - €90,000 Per Annum
FULLY REMOTE ANYWHERE IN EUROPE
FinTech,International Money Transfer,IT/Technical,Project/Programme Management,Retail Banking,Transaction Processing,Cryptocurrency
Permanent | Full Time
Project Manager – SDLC / Fintech / Multicurrency / Crypto
Remote in the EU
Our client is a dynamic Fintech with serious backing. Come and join them on their fast track to success as a Project Manager where you will will work alongside a team of world class scrum masters and project managers, and you will be responsible for delivering a variety of projects for the Operations and Finance team.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within the company. You will ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget. Our delivery teams are working in an agile mindset so we require a Project Manager sensitive to agile principles & methodologies.
You will be tech savvy enough to help drive delivery of multiple ongoing projects and offer solutions when a tech problem arises. Know how to deal with issues, get them resolved and move on, don`t get stuck in the weeds.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of
● Managing multiple projects within Financial Services and or Fintech
● Building cross-functional relationships at all levels in a distributed environment.
● Cross-functional alignment on product dependencies
● Understanding the Software Development Life Cycle and release management
●Being proactive and possessing the autonomy to efficiently facilitate the team’s work delivery with minimum supervision
● Supporting the development team and Product Owner in the creation of immediate product roadmap at the team and program level, reporting on the status of delivery and responding in real time to changes in direction.
● Identifying opportunities to improve team’s predictability and productivity, focusing on continuous learning and optimization.
● Exhibiting the Lean-Agile mindset with excitement and energy.
● Team-building and project management expertise
● Flawless Oral, Written, Verbal communication
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Demonstrated problem-solving ability
● Knows / uses Jira and Confluence
● Scrum Master / Agile Certification a Plus
● PMP certification