Upto £500 per day
London, United Kingdom
Contract | Full Time
The role of the contract Project Support Analyst is to support the Portfolio/Project management office team including: tracking status of portfolio/project deliverables and milestones; support the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables; risk and issue coordination; monitoring the status of projects transitioning to normal service; coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting cycles; coordination of project governance arrangements, post project reviews, programme level workshops.
All about You
• Experience of project co-ordination/administration
• Exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
• Experience of working within a structured project management framework
• Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
• Knowledge & experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, PowerPoint, Word & Excel
• Understanding of the importance for detail and organisation
• Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
• Good prioritisation skills to balance key priorities
• A strong customer centric approach.