London, United Kingdom
Software Development,Software Engineer
Permanent | Full Time
Are you a high performing, experienced and meticulous React Native Engineer who is looking for the opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where your in-depth knowledge of the React Native framework, can be fully utilised?
Mostyn Chase is excited to be partnering with a rapidly growing fintech who are looking to recruit a results-oriented and high-performing React Native Engineer. The successful candidate will work on native mobile app development and will be responsible for testing through to shipping into app stores.
This role requires someone who has worked with scrum and has been exposed to agile ways of working. You must have a good understanding of and have worked with React Native bridges in Objective-C and Java.
What we look for in your professional skills:
· Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio.
· Knowledge of functional programming using Redux Toolkit, Hooks (Axios).
· Experience deploying multiple iOS and Android apps to the app store using CodePush and Fastlane.
· Exposure to Biometrics and Keychain, Firebase and Crashlytics.
· Testing mindset (App Center, etc.) and testing patterns: BDD, TDD.
· Knowledge of version control, CI/CD processes, GIT, Agile.
· A passion for delivering accessible, high quality customer experiences.
· Experience with React web development would be advantageous.
· Experience working in team oriented, fast paced, start-up environments.
What you can expect:
· A competitive salary as well as the opportunity for equity in the company.
· A mix of working from home and within a fun and vibrant office environment
· Regular team lunches and socials (in line with current Covid guidelines)
· Opportunities for personal growth, professional development and further training
· An increasing list of staff benefits as the company scales
· Competitive workplace Pension Scheme