Sales Account Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 Per Annum (+ uncapped comms, bonus & benefits )
Our client is a really exciting scale up player within the payments space. They are keen to add some strength to their account management team and want to hire a fantastic Sales Account Manager to join the business and contribute to the success of the company. This role will be a commercially focused role, focused on developing further business from our existing customer portfolio.
About the role:
- you will manage a small portfolio of mid-large scale merchants & partners and provide exceptional relationship management services to them, focused on opportunities for growth
- collaborating with colleagues across the business, you will act as a partner & consultant, adding true value with every interaction
- develop a deep understanding of your customers business & challenges
- using data (including transaction & conversion data) you will analyse the numbers and turn that information into actionable insight
- undertaking product demo's, regular business reviews, incident management and other relevant tasks, you will build & maintain great relationship's with a range of customer stakeholders
- share knowledge with your team, take ownership of projects and constantly develop your market and payments knowledge.
What you’ll bring:
- Enthusiasm, a great attitude, flexibility and high levels of motivation will be key to your success! We'd love to see some proven experience working with customers adopting some kind of Payments, Fintech, ISO, card acquiring, SaaS/software/e-commerce or fraud solution.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success or Service Management within the Payments / SaaS or related industry.
- Ability to think commercially - up-selling and cross-selling where relevant and able to achieve growth/sales targets.
- Proven experience managing strategic relationships with multiple stakeholders at multiple levels in an organisation.
- Great presentation skills & confidence to host kick off meetings and business account reviews.