Basic dependent on exp plus uncapped commission
Flexible Home working - anywhere UK
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Card payment schemes/systems,Credit cards,Debit cards,Gaming/Betting,POS/EPOS/EFT Devices
Permanent | Full Time
Sales Manager – Payment Gateway - High risk merchants
· Do you have direct B2B SME field sales experience?
· Do you have a track record selling to high risk merchants such as gambling, adult, gaming etc
· Do you have experience in working in the Payments ecosystem/ online payment platforms/ PSPs ?
If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you.
ePay247 provide a gateway for high risk merchants allowing them to process card payments for their businesses.
We offer an end to end solution encompassing global card acquiring, gateway, treasury, and alternative payment products. Due to growth, we are actively seeking a successful Sales Manager to join the team.
In this role, you will be working in an award-winning team that places emphasis on professional and personal development whilst meeting demanding business targets that will allow you to earn uncapped commission.
What you will be doing:
As a Sales Manager in the Payment Gateway space, you will be responsible for delivering new deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building new partnerships with high-end businesses and signing the best possible deals. It will be your job to build rapport, gain buy-in, pitch, negotiate and deliver excellent customer service. You will also have responsibility for looking after existing relationships.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of the fastest growing financial sector in the UK
· Close sales and sign up high-risk merchants through a tenacious market penetration approach
· Cultivate and leverage long term relationships with SME merchant owners/decision makers
· Actively collect feedback from onboarded merchants and collaborate with the Executive Team to improve messaging, proposition and client experience
· Look for and execute sales opportunities to achieve targets in the territory
· Be our brand ambassador creating awareness of our business proposition in the merchant community
In order to be successful in this role, you will :
· be able to demonstrate a track record of successful B2B SME field sales
· experience of working within a payments ecosystem/POS/EPOS/ payment acquirer/PSPs
· be a confident relationship builder
· possess a tenacious and resourceful in sales approach
· be highly articulate, able to present and communicate complex concepts in simple English
· have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for results
· be highly organised, self-motivated and punctual
· possess relevant retail sales/POS experience or a network
· Uncapped commission