£60,000 - £80,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Business Development,Card payment schemes/systems,Payment Gateway,Sales,Faster payments
Permanent | Full Time
Sales Manager – Payments
Ecommerce acquiring, BNPL, payfac, payment gateway, virtual POS
Multiple roles available across different levels – offering basic and an unparalleled uncapped commission programme
If the answer is yes, read on .......................................
Our client is a global organisation offering flexible payments solutions.
They are growing their sales team with smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
Join them to make your mark in the fintech and payments space offering their cutting edge solution
You will handle multiple sales cycles, always ensuring a high conversion rate and outperforming the sales targets.
Along the way, you'll collaborate closely with internal stakeholders across Technology and Business to position capabilities, products, services and solutions effectively with prospects. You will need to be an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and outperform sales targets through personal drive.
What you will be doing
· Identify the most promising merchants and prospects that will help grow a healthy pipeline across various verticals
· Sell new cross-border payment solutions and services to eCommerce merchants through cold calling, networking, fairs etc
· Help new merchants evaluate and handle detailed questions about product capabilities.
· Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective merchants
· Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for merchants and internal stakeholders
· Maintain a solid, well-organized portfolio and nurture key accounts
· Partner with other Sales Managers to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends
· Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information
· 3+ years Sales experience selling ecommerce acquiring
· Solid network of potential prospects and partners
· Tech-savvy, with a passion for Technology
· Solid business acumen and awareness of financial factors
· Exceptional communication, negotiation skills and techniques
· Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
· Fluent in English, any additional language appreciated