€70,000 - €97,000 Per Annum
Flexible Home working
FinTech,IT/Technical,Retail Banking,Software Development
Permanent | Full Time
SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER LOCATION: Europe
Salary to 97,000 euros dependent on experience
My client is a global fintech payments start-up with a fully distributed team, working remotely from more than 40 countries around the world.
Due to expansion, they are hiring a collaborative, proactive problem-solver to join them as Senior Android Developer. This is a fully remote full-time position.
What you’ll be doing:
As Senior Android Developer, you will be responsible for building components of the mobile app that will enable users all over the world to send, spend, save, and receive money safely and globally helping people protect their life savings.
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic engineer interested in revolutionizing banking, we’d love to hear from you
What you’ll bring:
● 3+ years experience in Android development
● 4+ years of experience in Kotlin
● Experience working with teams and code sharing
● Passion for Clean codes, where re-usability, testability, and legibility are a must
● Familiarity with an agile environment and using tools like git, jira, crashlytics and performance metrics
● Familiarity with Pull Request/Code review environments
● Experience working with Kotlin is a BIG plus
● Experience with CI integration, tests, and static code analytics
● Knowledge of retrofit2, firebase, data binding, butterknife, tracking