£70,000 - £80,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Airline / Aviation and Travel Payments,Business Analysts,Card payment schemes/systems,FinTech,International Money Transfer,IT/Technical,Travel/T&E
Permanent | Full Time
Senior Business Analyst – Payments
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum (dependent on experience) plus benefits
Location: Victoria, London, SW1
Who We Are
Moneycorp is a thriving business with an excellent reputation helping Corporate and Private Clients with their FX and International Payments requirements for over 40 years. As a globally expanding business, our footprint covers UK & Ireland, Europe, USA, Hong Kong, UAE, Brazil and Australia!
We assist with many different payment needs, including business payment solutions, personal payments abroad (for example buying a property), travel money at airports, and supporting the global supply chain of wholesale banknotes.
There is no doubt that we are a key player in a very competitive industry. With 500+ employees, we still ensure your experience working at Moneycorp is unique to you and the learning possibilities are endless. To find out more about our journey click here.
Who You Are / Your Next Challenge
We are searching for an innovative and commercially astute Senior Business Analyst (SBA) specialising in Payments i.e. SWIFT, ISO 20022 to join our vibrant IT Development Team at Moneycorp, based in our London, Victoria office. Reporting into the IT Program Manager, this critical role will see you support the business analysis and project management function for our payment systems.
This will include a mixture of both strategic and operational duties such as being responsible for leading the planning and scoping of payment system change and a primary contact for the business for the payments requirements. You will ensure business transformation requirements are scoped, costed and consistently documented in detail to maintain a clear roadmap for all associated project deliverables. This will involve liaising with senior stakeholder (up to board level) across all areas of the business and collaborating with third party companies to ensure that our cutting-edge commercial projects are fully scoped, tracked and communicated.
It is essential that the successful candidate is able to demonstrate expert technical knowledge in multiple payment formats including ISO 20022 PAIN, SWIFT FIN MT103/940/942, able to deploy a range of methodologies to manage the system development lifecycle including data mapping and modelling, and partner closely with the IT Program Manager to lead workshops with the business and produce activity reports for project stakeholders. Therefore, we are ideally looking for someone who has extensive experience as a Business Analyst looking for a step up or is currently operating as a Senior Business Analyst and possess sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, clear project management experience and comfortable working with a range of stakeholders to deliver sustainable business solutions to complex challenges.
What we’re looking for / Skills that will help you in the role
· Extensive professional work experience in a Senior Business Analyst payments role (ideally in a regulated financial services, banking organisation).
· Significant knowledge of multiple payment formats and codes including: ISO 20022 PAIN (essential), SWIFT FIN MT103/940/942, Local ACH Channels (NACHA, BACS) CAMT (desirable).
· Proven track record of success leading multiple projects and change management initiatives in a fast-paced and complex environment including liaising with external third party companies as necessary.
· Demonstrable payment processing and clearing knowledge especially data mapping and modelling to support triaging issues raised in development and production.
· Sound experience with system development life cycle of FX Transactions and Payment Infrastructure.
· Hold a software delivery lifecycle certification such as Scrum, AGILE (highly advantageous).
· Have advanced SQL skills and able to operate Microsoft packages or equivalent.
· Ability the ability to breakdown and convey complex information to diverse audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge.
· Sound reporting skills including activity reports and compiling document release notes for stakeholders.
· Familiarity with EU and Global payments regulations and curiosity in emerging technologies.
· Resilient to change, adapting to and supporting new situations with confidence.
· Collaborative team player who can ensure deadlines are met and scope is adhered to by the team.
· Solution-focused approach and the ability to make objective decisions and recommendations.
· Ability to communicate effectively and work unsupervised whilst managing multiple projects.
· Proficient at building relationships at all levels and influencing a range of senior stakeholders confidently, challenging decision making to help drive continuous innovative improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take on a critical post within the team, who is keen to get involved in multiple projects within an established growing international organisation, and provides amazing scope for both strategic and operational self-development.
Please note: This is a full-time, permanent position. The role will be home-based for the duration of the COVID-19 lockdown restriction. Thereafter, the job is expected to be office-based in Victoria, London as part of the IT Development team with the option for flexible work arrangements.
What you get in return:
This role offers a competitive salary £70,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience), plus a comprehensive benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension, BUPA private medical health insurance, Victoria Privilege Card providing access to a variety of discounts in SW1, discretionary performance related bonus and more.
If the role sounds like you, we invite you to upload a copy of your CV and you can do this by clicking on the Apply Now button.
Start date: ASAP
Moneycorp is an agile business by nature and our hiring and interview process is no exception. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, some parts of our hiring process may take a little longer than usual. We ask that you please bear with us whilst we review your application as you can be assured that we're happy to hear from you and receive your submission.
If it looks like you could be a good fit for the role, we’ll ask you to interview via Zoom to keep you safe.
For company news, announcements and market insights, visit our News Hub.
Diversity and Inclusion
Moneycorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, political affiliation, status as an individual with a physical or mental disability status as an individual with a protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Moneycorp believes that diversity is critical to our success in helping Corporate and Private Clients with their FX and International Payments requirements across the world and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.