£65-95k basic plus commission
London, United Kingdom
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Business Development,Digital Payments & Wallets,Online gaming,Retail Sales,Sales,Travel/T&E
Permanent | Full Time
If you are results driven and possess an innate ability to innovate in the payments space, with a passion for creating value, this could be the job for you…
Cardpay is focused on breaking down the many payment barriers that exist when companies are trying to scale their services internationally, or where they are growing new markets or business models. We’re doing this by developing a system that can handle complex, cross border payments and international corporate accounts; deal with regulatory frameworks and even manage pre-paid cards. What is important is that our clients tell us their challenges and we evolve our system to solve them. It’s one system, one solution, one Cardpay world.
About the job
This is an exciting opportunity with generous opportunities for financial reward to join a global team and work with fast growing companies where you will be generating leads, pitching and closing new clients.
You will be acquiring Merchants in the Digital, Travel, Retail and Video Gaming sectors to increase commercial growth by focusing on meeting merchant needs and strategic targets.
In return for meeting sales projections, generating ongoing sales opportunities, and achieving KPIs you will receive a generous basic and commission commensurate with your track record of success.
In this role, you will:
· Represent Cardpay and possess a comprehensive understanding of our product offerings
· Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs and lifestyle of the client in key industries such as Digital, Travel, Retail and Video Gaming
· Generate leads and commit to excellent customer service throughout the whole sales cycle
· Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field and provide valuable feedback to Cardpay
· Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research based on Cardpay’s global expansion plans
· Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and teams to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop yourself and your colleagues professionally
Your experience and mind set
· A successful hunter with a results focussed, goal oriented attitude and excellent negotiation skills
· Track record of sales in complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or payments
· Experience / Network in the payments industry or in Digital, Travel, Retail and Video Gaming
· Attendance at industry events/exhibitions and other networking opportunities
· Exceptional interpersonal skills at all levels with internal and external stakeholders
· Experienced in B2B environment from either payment service provider/acquirer (or similar complex enterprise software) or merchant side