Dependent on experience
IRELAND or LUXEMBOURG
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,E-commerce,POS Solutions,POS/EPOS/EFT Devices,Transaction Processing,Engineer
Permanent | Full Time
Senior Director E2E Solution Engineering
Luxembourg OR Ireland
Remote First with occasional visits to the office
Our client is a high growth global payment platform offering a breadth of unique merchant services to some of the world’s most prestigious and well known brands.
As Senior Director E2E Solution Engineering you will play a key role overseeing the E2E validation processes in both UAT and Production. You will own the responsibility to shape the Company’s E2E processes by standardising and optimising them, ensuring work is being correctly tracked and allocated to facilitate for a smooth project delivery from UAT to Production.
Responsibilities may evolve as the company adapts to the latest market demands.
1. Define, shape and improve the UAT and Pilot E2E processes for the company globally
2. Provide guidance on E2E project delivery processes across all regions
3. Work closely with PM and Product teams to ensure alignment on prioritization and overall delivery processes
4. Responsible for developing and implementing strategic roadmaps to build out the company’s E2E capability for each region
5. Promote and drive a culture of accountability across the team through effective people management including hiring, retention, coaching, and development
6. Build a team of SMEs and promote domain knowledge across all platforms, regions and expanding business areas to ensure the team knowledge is buildable and expandable to suit the company’s changing needs
7. Collaborate with internal business partners and senior business stakeholders, product, architecture and engineering leaders to ensure the team fully meets business needs
Successful Senior Director E2E Solution Engineering will possess :
• Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
• Good understanding of Payment flows
• Strong knowledge of testing methodologies
• 5+ years working experience in a similar role
• Strong management skills
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
• Ability to learn and adapt to evolving responsibilities related to keeping pace with shifting market requirements