£80,000 - £140,000 Per Annum
London, Barcelona, Paris, New York, San Francisco
Business analytics / business modelling,Business Operations,Risk,Data scientist,Fraud
Permanent | Full Time
Senior Manager, Authorisation Optimisation – Data, Issuer management – multiple positions needed in London, Barcelona, Paris, New York and San Francisco
Authorisation, Soft declines, Payments, Data, data analytics, Issuer management, fraud management, risk management
Our client is one of the world’s biggest, most cutting-edge payment companies providing a unique and high-tech suite of solutions to e-commerce merchants.
As part of their dynamic growth, they are seeking an Authorisation Optimisation specialist with expertise in data analysis and Issuer management
In this role, you will be responsible for leading Issuer Outreach engagements in Europe. Working closely with the analytics team, you will interact with Issuers to raise, investigate and resolve soft declines and other payments performance discrepancies, and unearth improvement opportunities. In addition, you will engage with external stakeholders across forums and thought leadership venues to develop and strengthen existing and prospective merchants’ and partners’ awareness of company capabilities and focus on payments optimization to drive more business growth for its customers.
This is an external facing role, supporting one of our key competitive capabilities and requires the ability to engage with Issuers at all levels.
You will join an ambitious team of partnerships professionals, data scientists and engineers.
To help accomplish your responsibilities, you will work with the Financial Partnerships, Performance, Business Intelligence and Customer Success Teams, to ensure a well-rounded view of payments performance.
You will be familiar of data analytics tools and will showcase case studies for external audiences that quantify and convey the impact on revenue, consumer satisfaction, and ultimately loyalty, achievable through a performance-oriented approach.
What You Will Be Doing
· Drive the Issuer Outreach Programme in Europe
· Deliver Issuer engagement and provide insight on the Data Analytics value proposition to merchants
· Partner with Commercial Teams to provide insights on the company’s merchant centric approach to business performance improvement.
· Articulate how the company’s proposed solutions improved merchants’ performance & revenue for both the merchant and the company (internal / external ROI)
· 7+ years’ experience in Payments in a data intensive and performance-focused environment
· Excellent communication skills with payment industry gravitas
· Executive presence with an ability to take initiative and find creative solutions & effective ways of communicating business solutions
· Recognised industry expert capable of navigating into complex Issuing organisations
Plus: Prior programme level work in Authorisation Optimisation, Risk/Fraud Management or Data Analytics is preferable