£70,000 - £77,000 Per Annum
Fully remote anywhere in Europe
Brand Marketing,Business Development,Corporate Communications/PR,Digital Marketing,Marketing
Permanent | Full Time
Senior B2B Marketing Manager – Payments / Merchants
B2B marketing, digital marketing, social media, PR,
Remote working from anywhere in Europe
Our client is a fast-growing fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. They are looking for an experienced Marketeer to join their dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
Become part of a vibrant, professional and multicultural team and take your career to the next level.
Reporting to the CEO and executive team, you will join our expanding and diverse team, to champion the elevation of our brand and value proposition within our target markets. You will lead the marketing team in developing and executing an integrated marketing strategy, resulting in the delivery of sales-driven marketing campaigns.
In this role, you will be responsible for :
· Building the strategy for the Marketing team, including digital, advertising, communication and creative
· Leading B2B acquisition (specifically new merchant acquisition) through online and offline marketing campaign management, particularly digital channels
· Ensuring strong and consistent brand delivery and messaging across all channels
· Working closely with the sales and product teams to create effective marketing campaigns that educate, engage, and convert potential customers
· Running PR campaigns in target publications through multiple channels and liaising with PR agencies
· Managing the marketing budget ensuring effective prioritization and allocation of resources
To be successful as Senior Marketing Manager, you will demonstrate the following :
· 3+ years of Experience in a B2B payments product/service environment
· Prior experience in managing a team and communicating across the organization
· Ability to collaborate with diverse departments across the organization including product and sales.
· Experience in lead generation and lead nurturing
· Experience in B2B digital marketing processes and successful strategies
· Experience in content and inbound marketing, as well as brand and social media
· Strategic Thinker and a PR guru
· Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
· Well-versed in website analytics tools
· Proven ability to work and manage teams remotely
· Excellent English-speaking skills