Senior Partner Account Manager - PSP's
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 Per Annum (+ bonus & benefits )
Senior Partner Account Manager
Our client is a leading fin-tech, focused on payment solutions & alternative payments, open banking and debit payments. With a track record of sustained growth, they are now keen to find a Senior Partner Manager to manage a portfolio of PSP's, and promote this brands solutions, with the overall focus on spotting opportunities, increasing volumes & developing close relationships.
About the Partner Team:
The Partner Team is responsible for managing the current PSP's / resellers, and developing relationships with new partners. This role, however, is focused on managing an existing portfolio of PSP's and developing them. The team is growing rapidly and is expected to be a major contributor to the businesses success over the coming years, across Europe. They currently have over 50 partners, but it is the focus of this role to build close relationships & activate volume from these networks.
About the role:
- This position will be critical in building long-term relationships with partners (PSPs) of all sizes aimed towards the Financial Services industry, based mainly in Europe.
- You’ll work closely with our Sales and Technical specialists as well as our Merchant Account Managers.
- Working as Senior Partner Account Manager you will be responsible for growing revenue from your portfolio of partners within the Financial Services Sector and deliver commercial success together with them. In order to do this, you will be expected to manage the commercial, product and support aspects of the partnership.
The main areas of focus of the role are:
- Build & execute account plans with inputs from Sales, Account Management & Marketing, working with partners to identify commercial opportunities, consult on where best our product can bring value to their merchants & manage cross functional working groups to maximise merchants going live and revenue creation
- Run the governance meetings with partners, including QBRs, monthly meetings, to ensure the partnership is delivering value
- Enable Joint marketing with partners and Co-marketing towards partner merchants and their customers
- Ensure the partner’s integration is optimal, working with internal technical specialists
- Act as a thought leader for the partner in Open Banking and Payments
- Act as the primary point of contact for general partner requirements
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 10+ years of sales and/or account management experience in B2B sales, preferably payments or Payment Services Provides or experience selling complex B2B solutions through channels
- Strong familiarity with alternative payment methods and payments within the Financial Services space
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders with the highest degree of professionalism, firmness, integrity, and teamwork
- The highest ethical standards
- A consultative style and the ability to become a trusted advisor
- High energy: you can manage a large number of partners effectively
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively; be a thoughtful business partner
- Attention to detail; you are extremely organized and work well with others
- A passion for the electronic payments industry and Financial Services industry
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Superb verbal and written communication skills in English