£70,000 - £80,000 Per Annum
Surrey, United Kingdom
Business Operations,Product Management,Fraud
Permanent | Full Time
Senior Product Manager – Risk and Analytics Services
Our client is a class leading fintech within payments, fraud, risk & analytics. Working closely with major brand clients around the world, they offer exceptional payments fraud, risk and analytics solutions via their in-house rule’s engine, supporting exceptional decision making & high-quality data creation.
This newly designed role would see you managing the company’s portfolio of fraud & analytics products, as a senior Product Manager. It’s key that you’re customer focused, positive and driven, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to truly embrace change.
Reporting to the Head of Product (which works closely with and sits within the wider commercial team) you will help to play your part in helping to build and establish the growing Product team within the company.
About the role:
▪ Manage the solution roadmaps for the Fraud and Analytics Products and Services across functional, non-functional, integration, compliance and BAU work streams
▪ Client sales presentation, demonstrations, monthly and quarterly business reviews and requirements gathering, on and off site
▪ Work with various teams to create content for internal and external product marketing and support collateral
▪ Own and manage product partner relationships
▪ Become our Subject matter Expert on Fraud tools, Machine learning and Data Analytics
▪ Degree qualified or equivalent professional qualification
▪ Payments or fuel card industry experience preferred
▪ Minimum five years’ experience required within a relevant product role
▪ Attention to detail in both analysing and producing data
▪ Experienced presentation skills, ability to work well under pressure & capable of explaining technical problems and solutions to a non-technical audience
▪ Capable of explaining business problems to a technical audience
▪ Ability to modify communication content and style depending on the conversation
▪ Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
▪ Ability to anticipate issues and respond to unforeseen changes
▪ The role may require some travel