Senior User Researcher
Senior UX Researcher
Our client is a global fintech looking for a Senior User Researcher to support the product team by maintaining a research repository. You’ll be responsible for taking product requirements and using a variety of research methods to help validate solutions, and learn valuable insights from both current users and prospective users by providing short and long term actionable insights. At first, you will be the sole researcher embedded in the product team, and it will be your responsibility to be the go-to expert on which research methods will yield the best insights.
Your day to day responsibilities
- Work closely with designers and product managers to extract assumptions and then use them to craft research plans with clear goals, objectives and timelines..
- Synthesize your research findings and communicate them to the product team – and other key stakeholders – in clear, actionable, varied and engaging ways
- Empower product designers and product managers to make data-informed decisions
- Maintain,grow and cultivate the research repository
- Confidently design and conduct both qualitative and quantitative studies
- Use multiple data sources to listen, observe, and ask appropriate questions in order to gather insights that can be turned into actions.
- Demonstrate to the wider team that your findings have a measurable positive impact to our products and define means of measuring that impact.
- Assist with embedding personas into every product decision made
Skills you will need to be successful in this role
- Ability to conceptualise and execute research studies with speed and scale
- Ability to carry out UX research confidently and to showcase its value to the wider company
- Background in cognitive science, behavioural economics and/or psychology preferable
- Ability to confidently communicate research design decisions and findings with clients and stakeholders
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and an interest in finance
- Experience running and analysing results from Optimal Workshop and Qualtrics.
- Fluent in User testing, Maze and Dovetail.