Software Engineer (Mid/Level)
Technology - Engineering · Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf
Our client provides a cutting edge payment solution. If you are looking for a new challenge in an exciting, innovative and global working environment, this is the ideal company for you.
- Build third party web service integrations.
- Build layered component-based, service-oriented architectures.
- Engage in all phases of software development life cycle from design, to development and testing.
- Develop new features and enhance existing applications.
- Help troubleshoot production issues.
- Foster the spirit of collaboration across multiple internal and external teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 3+ years of industry experience
- Java/JEE technologies as the main software development language
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a range of stakeholders across the globe
- Excellent English Language Skills
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Experience with Mobile Operators or SMS systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture
- Experience working on high-volume and low-latency systems
- Experience integrating with third party web services across a variety of technologies, e.g. REST, SOAP, SMPP
- Experience with some (or all) of the following technologies/frameworks/tools: Maven, Git, MySQL, JMS, Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Jersey, JMX, Jetty, Hessian.
- Work from Home 4/5 days
- Free lunch on office day
- Equity incentive programme
- 29 Vacation Days