Strategic Account Manager - Payments Clients
London & working from home
50-65k + bonus & excellent benefits
Our client is a leading global payments business, focused on payment solutions & alternative payments, open banking and card payments. With a track record of sustained growth, they are now keen to find a pro-active and positive Account Manager to take ownership of a valuable portfolio of accounts.
About the role:
- This position will be critical in building long-term relationships with our clients, based mainly in the UK & Europe.
- Working as our Account Manager, you will be responsible for building deep and useful relationships with keys stakeholders. In order to do this, you will be expected to manage the commercial, product and support aspects of the accounts.
The main areas of focus of the role are:
- This is a true relationship management & account management role.
- You will be executing account plans with inputs from Sales, Account Management & Marketing, consult on where best our product can bring value to them.
- Act as the primary point of contact for your portfolio, dealing with day to say issues, as well as developing longer term development plans.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3+ years of sales, relationship and/or account management experience in B2B account management, preferably payments, banking, FS or related fin-tech business
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders with the highest degree of professionalism, firmness, integrity, and teamwork
- A consultative style and the ability to become a trusted advisor
- High energy, great attitude
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively; be a thoughtful business partner
- Attention to detail; you are extremely organized and work well with others
- A passion for the electronic payments industry and Financial Services industry
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Superb verbal and written communication skills in English