£60,000 - £75,000 Per Annum
Flexible Home working UK or Spain -
Acquirer Services/Merchant Services,Business Development,POS Solutions,POS/EPOS/EFT Devices,Sales
Permanent | Full Time
Strategic Accounts Manager
Payment solutions, POS terminals, SAAS platforms
Our client is an award-winning pioneer in integrated payment solutions, supporting innovative software developers, market-leading banks, and international acquirers with a flexible, global payments platform. This team is passionate about making payments easy and accessible to all.
If you are a payments expert with passion, grit and a successful track-record, read on ….
We are seeking a talented individual to join the sales team, focused on driving growth in Europe. The role is remote and offers flexible working with a focus on supporting and unlocking new revenue potential with key accounts.
If you enjoy leading a consultative, multi-party sale, building value with technical products, are an adept sales person, motivated, persistent, and have some experience working with or for acquirers and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Own key accounts and develop account plans for winning and expanding business with middle market and enterprise companies –
Own the partner relationship, driving conversations at multiple levels of the organisation to nurture and manage the partners’ growth, articulating our value proposition and customer care
- Develop long-term positive and strategic relationships with executive stakeholders with new and existing clients-
Close on new opportunities within your accounts, often involving complex sales with customised product requirements and bespoke commercial agreements
- Take on new partnerships and drive them to revenue and growth
- Work alongside senior management to lead complex product evaluations and financial analyses as your customers continue to bring innovative ideas to life
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine the sales process
- Engage with the product and engineering teams to help drive product strategy
To be successful in this role , you will :
● have 6+ years similar experience in payments or software sales, selling a technical product, SaaS platform, or point of sale (POS), with a track record of top performance.
● have strong customer orientation.
● thrive as part of a target-driven, high-expectations team, as you have the self-motivation and ability to work on your own initiative and be a great team player
. ● love navigating complex organisations, steering your customers through decisions, growth, and scaling with new solutions
● be able to navigate complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements
● have the ability to understand faceted technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
● have superior verbal and written communication skills
● Preferably be located in the UK or Spain. Current offices are based in Cambridge, Madrid, and Reykjavik, but you will most likely be working from home most of the time