Competitive plus bonus & benefits
London, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
A global payments company has a new position for a Strategy and Analytics Manager within their European Sales team. They are looking for someone to analyse data to drive critical insights for the business and act as the team’s subject matter expert on all data capabilities. Communicating recommendations to senior management in a clear, concise, and impactful way.
All about you
• Mid-level relevant experience in data analysis, management consulting, payments industry, retail strategy, financial services and/or previous strategy or operational functional experience in a global organisation.
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigour; attention to detail and ability to structure and analyse sophisticated modelling and data analysis
• Ability to prioritise deliverables and projects to meet timelines efficiently, to adapt to changes in priorities quickly, and to structure and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously with focus on a drive to completion and tangible impact.
• Proficiency in creating compelling executive presentations.
• Strong customer focus and in depth understanding of global trends affecting acquirers and payments.
• Leadership and management skills – sound judgement, committed to motivate extended team members contributing from various collaborative teams based projects. Exceptional project management and leadership skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams and complex multi work-stream projects.
• Effective at building insights from research, data collection and analysis. Required knowledge and experience working with strategic and prioritisation frameworks, scenarios analysis, and competitive assessments. Knowledge of payment industry revenue drivers a plus.
• Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible with ability to influence in a highly matrixed organisation.
• Pro-active and effective communicator, with strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Experienced at presenting information to all levels, with ability to facilitate group discussions and debate and proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across geographic and functional lines and levels.