£60,000 - £80,000 Per Annum
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Business Operations,FinTech,IT/Technical,POS Solutions,POS/EPOS/EFT Devices,Sales
Permanent | Full Time
Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Our client is a global payments organisation seeking a Technical Presales specialist to provide presales client management to existing clients and prospects. You will design and implement payment solutions, owning and understanding the client solution working closely with internal sales and developers as well as other internal and external stakeholders including partners and clients where your focus will be to deliver the best customer experience.
You will be responsible for ensuring that partners can successfully leverage the payment platform, products and services to achieve agreed technical/business goals, providing technical support to Account Managers in the concept, design, scoping and implementation of client projects in both pre and post sales activities.
As a technical payments expert you will have a strong track record and strong peer group network within the payment community with a focus on EMV, PCI and Security.
Day to day you will:
• Be the primary technical contact responsible for supporting the sales function for clients and prospects, focusing on design and implementation support
• Provide product expertise to the sales team and clients, providing information and documentation regarding product range, features, benefits and USP’s
• Attend client meetings and participate in responses to RFI/ RFP’s
• Have regular client contact to ensure understanding of their company objectives and ethos
• Oversee the end to end technical development of new or existing implementations managing all technical, process, manufacturing and warranty service orientated communications
• Develop and direct activities to ensure that prospect / client expectations are correctly set and achieved with regard to customer software and hardware support operations, installation and training
• Ensure the client adheres to any technical agreements
Key experience, qualifications and skills
• Payments Industry experience
• Technical experience in one of software development or testing
• Good Project Management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and multi task
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Familiarity and understanding of EMV, Chip & PIN, POS testing