Dependent on experience
Remote based UK / Germany
Business Operations,Mobile Commerce,Project/Programme Management
Permanent | Full Time
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER - MOBILE BILLING
Our client provides mobile billing and mobile payments. Due to expamsion, they are seekig an outsnding Techinacl Project Manager with excellent communicaytion skills.
Thier Our platform is already used in all the leading digital marketplaces including Google Play Store, Sony PlayStation Store, Microsoft Windows Store, Facebook App Center, and Spotify.
We're looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to manage carrier billing integration in a technical capacity. This is a highly externally focused role, that is pivotal to internal teams serving as the carrier billing expert for the assigned carriers/markets. If you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly challenging environment, we’d love to talk to you.
The Technical Project Manager owns the technical and operational relationship with mobile carriers and merchant clients, and leads the technical review and integration of carrier billing solution with mobile carriers. You will work directly with mobile carriers and merchant clients on a daily basis to assess their technical capability for a host of carrier billing solutions and integrate these solutions with limited resources and under tight timelines. You will collaborate internally with cross-functional teams, including Business Development, Product Management, Engineering, and Operations in the process.
• Conduct comprehensive gap analysis and solution design with mobile carriers to ensure their carrier billing solution meet the required technical and operational specifications
• Scope and obtain the technical details on integration with mobile carriers
• Lead project planning effort in the creation of project plan, tasks, and schedules
• Manage integration projects from initiation to launch, focusing on time and quality
• Maintain effective communication of project updates and issues with mobile carriers and merchant clients
• Effectively address project change requests and expectation while reducing scope creep
• Organize and facilitate regular project status updates with mobile carriers and merchant clients, and internal project team to track project tasks and dependency
• Maintain weekly project meeting agenda, meeting notes, and action items list
• Drive technical issues to resolution with urgency and focus, and serve as an escalation point
• Ability to review technical details with the help of Engineering to analyse and troubleshoot issues
• Is not afraid to lead and negotiate whenever needed
• 10+ years of technical project management or technical pre-sale experience in a technical capacity required, preferably within mobile or payments industry
• You have a successful track record in delivering integration projects from concept to launch.
• You have a high degree of technical competency in software development practices, project management, and the ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs.
• You are skilled in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with partners and mobile carriers.
• You possess strong analytical and quantitative skills in order to gather insights from data to identify underlying issues.
• You thrive in a fast-paced, Scrum/Agile development environment with ability to multi-task and respond flexibly to change.
• You deal well with ambiguity and changing deadlines while keeping focused on delivering results.
• You are a strong and effective project leader who can prioritize well and communicate effectively.
• You are comfortable getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done. No task is beneath you.
• You are an experienced self-starter with a problem-solving focus, an analytical mindset, and extreme attention to detail.
• BA/BS required, preferably in technology, business, or a related field.
• Proficient in written and spoken English in a business setting.