VP of Finance
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, hands on, dynamic, and globally distributed Fintech ?
- Do you possess a track record in financial management, accounting, budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling, analysis, and valuation ?
- Do you have experience of or strong interest in crypto or bitcoin ?
If the answer is yes, then read on….
Our client is a cutting edge digital platform combining traditional private banking with digital currencies. As part of their growth journey, they are actively seeking a VP of Finance to join their executive team.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for leading the finance function including planning and implementing financial strategies, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, and providing strategic and tactical financial guidance to the executive leadership team.
Day to day, you will :
- Lead the finance function overseeing accounting, control, reporting, planning, forecasting, internal audit, and budgeting activities
- Develop and execute financial strategies in alignment with corporate strategy, enabling the profitable long-term growth of the business
- Collaborate with the executive team to identify and manage financial risks, and ensure the protection of company assets
- Ensure clear, timely and accurate financial metrics and information is communicated to the CEO, Executive and Senior Management Teams, and the Board
- Develop financial targets and budgets, and conduct capital investment and budgeting processes to support the execution of the strategy
- Identify and analyze opportunities for organic and acquisitive growth, and manage the company's growth in these areas
- Develop financial performance indicators that support the company's strategic direction and growth
- Prepare high-quality financial reports within agreed deadlines, giving assurance to the Board that the company is executing the agreed financial and corporate strategy
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to finance
- Manage the company's treasury management policies and procedures, and closely monitor and manage cash flow and cash balances
- Evaluate and manage third-party vendors or partners
- Lead, inspire, and motivate the finance and payroll teams, ensuring high performance
- Actively monitor the financial performance of the business, and provide proactive recommendations on how best to improve financial, managerial and operational performance
To be successful you must demonstrate:
- 7+ years experience in a senior finance role, with significant experience leading the finance function in a fintech
- Strong knowledge of financial management, accounting, budgeting, forecasting etc
- Experience managing relationships with partners and lenders, and arranging debt financing
- Experience with financial modelling, analysis, and valuation
- Proven ability to develop and execute financial strategies in line with corporate strategy
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with a track record of leading high-performance teams