£100,000 - £150,000 Per Annum
London, United Kingdom
Business Operations,IT/Technical,Operations,Software Development,Software Engineer
Permanent | Full Time
VP of Engineering
Software, Hardware, Engineering, Start-ups
· Do you have experience of working in a software AND hardware, delivering a hardware product ?
· Are you a skilled people manager ?
· Have you worked in a start-up environment ?
This is a career defining role and the chance to join a well-secured and extremely ambitious Tech startup that is going through an incredible journey! This is that unicorn role, Head of Engineering managers dream of!
Our client has amazing people at the helm and on the advisory board who are well known business entrepreneurs with extensive industry expertise. Currently a multimillion-pound valuation on the company with ‘series A’ funding due 2020 that will generate sizable capital to take the business to a Global scale.
We are looking for candidates who have experience of managing cutting edge Software Development teams and have also experienced building a ‘physical’ product and the software which powers it!
· Proven senior management of multi-disciplined teams
· Background in Software Development
· Strong hardware expertise of being involved in building a physical product or the software that manages them – Robotics, wearable technology, Software for phones, automotive industry etc
· Experience of working in an Agile environment
· Ability to put structure in place for development and engineering teams
· Excellent People Management
· Experience in a Start-up and scaling organisation
· Degree educated minimum level. Masters or PHD would be nice to have
· Commercial experience and management of PnL
You will be managing multi-disciplined teams ensuring engineering teams and development teams are aligned. Ensuring that products are delivered on time and to spec is crucial to this role. This is a fast paced and very rewarding environment.
Our client is a company that in a few years will be a household name! They have been tipped to be one of the fastest growing and most successful Tech Start-ups over the next few years. This is a truly once in a lifetime opportunity for the right candidate to not only be part of an exciting journey but be able to have a key role in shaping the teams. You will be rewarded by the excitement of the role and a very competitive base and generous share / equity options.
If you have a Passion for AI, Robotics, Mechanical Engineering, Food Industry or Exciting new technology, this is an opportunity to consider!
· Superb company share / equity options
· Good Pension
· Full medical cover
· Subsidised gym membership
· Lots of social events
VP of Engineering